Do you ever feel you’ve had the same dream twice? It could be a recurring theme!
Discover what you dream about the most with DreamTheme.
I’ve finished developing my second app, DreamTheme!
DreamTheme is a dream journal that promotes self-analysis. It features a word-frequency analyser that will help you to identify recurrent themes in your dreams. Develop your own, personal dream dictionary by interpreting the dreams in which these recurring words appear. A search function lets you find old, forgotten dreams by keyword or date. When you’ve finished, you can lock the app with a 4-digit passcode to keep your journal secure.
Become involved in DreamTheme’s development by suggesting improvements or features you’d like to see. Receive all future updates for free.
– Journal to record your dreams
– Personal theme dictionary to develop your own theories
– Word frequency analyser to discover what you dream about most
– Date and keyword search function to find old dream accounts
– Passcode lock to keep your journal safe
– Free updates to all future versions
The app is currently under review and, hopefully, will appear in the App Store and Google Play soon.